Sargent Cylindrical Bored Locks come in many functions, handle styles, finishes, and series. Qualitydoor.com stocks and supplies the Sargent 10 Line, 7 Line, and 6500 line. So why choose one cylindrical lock over another?
Whether you are a high traffic facility, Government Institution, Hospital, or an office of ten people with little traffic, Grade 1 and Grade 2 are the systems used to help you determine what is best for your facility. Through stringent testing, cycles per use is the amount of times and pressure used to test a lock to grade its strength and performance.
Below is a list of the 11 line, 10 line, and 6500 line cylindrical locks. The 10 and 11 lines are the highest Grade 1 tested lock, while the 6500 line is for a grade 2 application with less traffic. The biggest difference between the 10 and 11 line is the number of functions available for the 10 lines (fewer) and the 11 line which comes available in over 18 functions which some of which are field changeable. The 10 line lock is available in over 21 functions but its functions are not fielded reversible or interchangeable. See below for more information and links to our website for pricing and availability.
Sargent 10 Line
Enduring more than 1.5 times the industry standard of abusive force, the 10 Line lock is a heavy-duty key-in-lever handle lockset that also exceeds the ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 standards by nine times, at over 9 million cycles. And in addition to preventing unwanted entry, the 10 Line is designed to conform to national and state fire and handicapped requirements.
- Installs in one minute or less
- Adapts to fit multiple thru-bolt positions
- Customizable with a variety of lever styles, finishes, and functions
- Efficient Installation: Pre-assembled components make installation quick and easy
- Flexible: accommodates retrofit applications and a variety of door preparations
- Customizable: offered with a variety of lever styles, roses and finishes
Sargent 11 Line
Providing unequaled strength and durability, the 11 Line lock is the ever-reliable lock of choice in demanding environments like schools or healthcare facilities. Its unique T-Zone® construction with true interlocking between the lock body and latch easily exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements for torque and cycle testing—ensuring optimal operation even in abusive applications.
- 18 available functions, with many functions being field changeable
- Integrates into most existing key systems
- Fits standard 161 door prep and is non-handed
- 10-year limited warranty
- Reliable: no through bolts or surface screws to be installed. T-Zone construction prevents the lock from twisting
- Flexible: utilizes one lock body for multiple functions, simplifying facility maintenance
- Secure: torque-resistant construction enables lock to withstand tough environments
Sargent 6500 Line
Designed for increased usability, the 6500 Line standard duty key-in-lever lock exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 standards. It installs easily and is available in eight functions and six different finishes to match existing facility aesthetics.
QualityDoor.com Est. 1988 is Veteran Owned and Operated and holds two GSA Contracts via Schedules 56 and 84. “Commercial Door Hardware, When You Need It,” is our slogan as we have a large inventory and ship quickly to help you get the job done.
Call 800.992.3667 or email Sales@qualitydoor.com for custom quoting, availability, or any customer service questions you may have.
All of our staff has a minimum of 20 years experience in the Commercial Door and Hardware industry and is ready to assist.