The Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series is a Grade 1 mortise lock designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, the lock body features our patented Quick Reversible latchbolt, and a 1” stainless steel deadbolt. A wide variety of trim designs and functions and a 10-year warranty lend to the ML2000’s versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications.
Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) Series mortise lock featuring vandal-resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx® pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security Pyramid or Access 3® cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders.
Complement any application with the full range of trim designs and finishes offered with ML2000 Series. From stainless steel security trims to bright brass Vineyard™ levers, design continuum can be achieved without forfeiting aesthetics. For additional information regarding designer trim, see the Corbin Russwin Vineyard™ Collection and Muséo® Collection catalogs.
- Patented Quick Reversible feature enables reversal of hands without disassembling the lock case
- Security trims provide a vandal-resistant barrier
- Can be used with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems, including patented high-security Pyramid or Access 3 cylinders. Also accepts cylinders of most other manufacturers.
- Provides life safety and security in a single door prep, saving the additional cost of a deadlock
- Through-bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security
QDH is veteran owned and operated, holds two GSA Contracts, and ships same day in-stock items. For all other questions and concerns give us a call at 1-800-992-3667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.