Rixson Electromagnetic door holder/releases are designed for virtually any remote door release applications. They must be used in conjunction with closing devices.
Doors are to be normally held open. The electromagnetic door releases will be energized with the voltage shown (at right) in the hardware set for this opening. Power shall be controlled by the fire control system. It will interrupt the power if alarmed, causing the doors to be released, thus allowing the door closers to close the doors. When power is restored the magnets will re-energize, permitting the doors to be manually returned to their held open position.
• Fire/smoke barrier doors – Door releases when tripped by an alarm or smoke detector
• Private offices – Door releases when triggered by a remote switch
• All devices come with a wall/floor portion and a door portion (armature)
• Circuit normally closed
• Door portions have screws and plates to accommodate surface and concealed mounting
– Wall Mount
– Concealed Wiring
Product Description & Features
– Total Projection 3-5/8″(92mm)
– Mounting Requirements: 2″ x 4″ x 1-3/4″ (51 x 102 x 45mm) outlet box
– Wall must be properly reinforced and outlet box adequately fastened
Qualitydoor.com is Gsa contracted on schedules 56 & 84. For sales please call 800.992.3667 or email email@example.com for custom pricing on large quantities, and door hardware availability.
Commercial Door Hardware, When You Need It