Institutions, Contractors. Do you need a Grade 1 Panic that will withstand high traffic areas. The yale 6100 series is Grade 1 and cost-effective. With its robust, modern design and smooth, quiet operation, the Yale 6000 Series Exit Device provides an attractive solution that can withstand the rigors of multi-family, retail, office, and other commercial exits.
The stylish, clean lines of the wide and narrow stile 6000 exit devices are visually appealing and blend with any décor. With a range of mechanical and electromechanical functions available, the 6000 can be used in many types of commercial facilities, including office buildings, retail environments, and mixed-use facilities.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 Certified
- Available as a rim, mortise, SquareBolt®, surface vertical rod and concealed vertical rod in wide or narrow stile configurations
- Highly durable aluminum rail design with architecturally finished touch bar in 5 finishes
- Heavy-duty, angled end cap design protects rail, eliminates catch points and reduces damage
- Available in 13 mechanical functions and 11 electromechanical functions
- Available with standard or Reflections® decorative levers
- A complete offering of mechanical and electromechanical solutions
- Available with Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Warranty: 10 years
QualityDoor.com is veteran owned and operated, holds two GSA Contracts, and ships same day in-stock items. Qualitydoor.com Stocks a full line of Yale Mortise locks, Exit Devices, Closers, Cylindrical locks and much more. For all other questions and concerns give us a call at 1-800-992-3667 or email email@example.com.