(Factory Lead Time Applies)
The Sargent PT Push/Pull design known for its ease of operation is coupled with the strength and integrity of a mortise lock to provide greater versatility. The trim, commonly used in hospitals and health care facilities, can now service conference rooms, handicapped restrooms, laboratories and pharmaceutical facilities that require more durability and security features than a cylindricallock can provide.
Sargent 7804-PT-US32D Features
- Push/Pull trim can be mounted with the paddle oriented in vertical, down or horizontal position. Down or horizontal paddle orientation is required for cylinder applications. Horizontal paddle orientation is required for turn lever applications.
- Easy installation.
- For Use With Hollow Metal and Wood Doors
- Through-bolted trim for stability
- 6 Lobe Security type screws Torx standard for PT trim
- Lead lining is available as option
- Anti-loosening adapter plates
- Escutcheon is wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel
- Paddle is zinc die-cast (26D) or cast brass, bronze, or stainless steel.
- Retrofits 7800 mortise locks with same functions
- Grade 1
Sargent 7804-PT-US32D Specifications
- Stile Requirement - Minimum of 5 inches (125mm)
- Door Thickness 1 3/4 inches (44mm) to 2 inches (57mm) standard with adaptable spindle.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Strike Type ANSI Flat Lip
- Latchbolt Stainless steel 3/4" (19mm) projection one-piece, anti-friction reversible latch
- Case Size 5-31/32" H x 27/32" W x 4-3/32" D
- Finish US32D Satin Satinless Steel
Sargent 7804-PT-US32D Certifications
|UL:||UL Fire Rated|
|ANSI:||ANSI/BHMA Grade 1.|