Secure Online Shopping
It’s important that your personal information stays safe, which is why we take extreme measures to offer you a secure online shopping experience.
At QUALITYDOOR.COM, our website employs a high security Secure Socket Layering (SSL) encrypting technology. SSL uses a cryptographic system that uses two keys to encrypt data. What does this mean to you? This technology will render your credit card information unreadable when transferring data over the internet from your computer to our servers.
Access to our users' information requires administrator access to our network. Only accessible within our company. Only employees that need the information have access to it to perform specific tasks.
If for any reason you still feel uncomfortable submitting your credit card information over the internet, you can call us directly at (800) 992-3667 to place your order during our hours of operation 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
At QUALITYDOOR.COM, our employees hold our customers' personal and financial information in the highest priority. We do everything we can to protect your information.
Tips for Safe & Secure Shopping
Regarding your password
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple websites.
Watching for suspicious emails
- Qualitydoor.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on Qualitydoor.com, contacting our office directly, or when making updates to your account area.
- If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to Qualitydoor.com and then to your account. You can find out more about How to Identify Phishing or Spoofed E-mails from our Help page.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password, personal information or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation.
Credit Card Security
You can feel safe shopping with QDH. We employ Secure Socket Layering (SSL) technology to encrypt your personal credit or debit card information, including the account number, while it is transmitted over the Internet between your computer and our website’s servers. SSL is the industry standard technology for secure online transactions. Encryption is a sophisticated method of “scrambling” data.