The Securitron MK Key switch is a Momentary key switch – SPDT, less cylinder.
The MK key switch supports electric lock control, alarm panel arming, reset and override when paired with any mortise cylinder 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”.
MK Series key switches accept a mortise cylinder (1-1/8” or 1-1/4”) and can use 1 (included) or 2(optional) switches. Bi-Color LED 20mA, 12/24 VDC, 5 amp rated contacts.
Securitron MK Features:
- Standard with 12 or 24VDC bi-color LED
- Backing bracket permits integration with any 1-1/4" [32mm] or 1-1/8" [28mm] mortise cylinder (not included)
- Additional switch position on backing bracket allows another switch to be activated by turning the key in the opposite direction
- 5 Amp rated plunger switch
- Includes anti-tamper screws
Securitron MK Specifications:
|Switch Mode:||Momentary Action|
|Switch Rating:||5 Amp Rated|
Securitron MK Certifications:
California State Fire Marshal: 3774-0923: 102
City of New York MEA: 251-95E and 254-95E