materials. The Yale 2100F can be paired with a wide variety of trims to meet many applications.
The quality and certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 performance of the Yale 2100 series are unmatched in the security industry. So it’s no wonder that architects and specifiers request it for their toughest applications. Patented mechanisms made of heavily electroplated high-grade steel and non-ferrous materials provide sturdy construction and superior protection against corrosion. High quality finishes of baked powder coatings resist rust and abrasion, with cosmetic and functional life extended to match that of the architectural finishes offered on the optional outside trim.
In an evolutionary move for the Yale 2100 series devices, Yale also offers architectural-grade finishes. Architectural finishes add new dimensions of versatility to the Yale 2100 series, making it a perfect fit for prominent entryways in office buildings, department stores, movie theaters and other venues that call for a blending of performance and style.
Yale 2100F Panic Bar Features
- Designed for wide stile doors
- Non-handed for easy installation
- Deadlocking Pullman latchbolt positively engages roller strike
- Steel interlock "E" bracket maintains door-tomullion relationship in fire-labeled devices
- For single swing doors or pairs of doors (mullion required on fire-rated applications)
- Metal, wood or composite door materials
- Can be paired with a wide variety of trims to meet many applications
Yale 2100F Panic Bar Specifications
|Sizes:||36" - For door widths 30" - 36" (76.2cm - 91.4cm)
48" - For door widths 36-1/2" - 48" (92.7cm - 121.9cm)
|Door Thickness:||1-3/4" (44mm) standard|
|Minimum Stile Width:||4-1/2" (114mm)|
|Projection:||2-1/2" (64mm) active, 1-3/4" (44mm) depressed|
Yale 2100F Panic Bar Certifications
|BHMA:||ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1|
Yale 2100F panic bars, exit devices are UL-cUL Listed for use on fire doors